Practice: Files and Directories
Time to practice working with files and directories.
Make sure you've grabbed and extracted the zip file here.
- Change directory to exampledir.
- What's contained in it?
- Find out what's contained in any subdirectories.
- Use mkdir to add a subdirectory to exampledir.
- Load practice.mat.
- What does it contain?
- Make variables containing all the reaction times (rt), trial start times, and payouts contained in data.
- Save these three variables to a new .mat file called extracted.mat.
Use copyfile to copy extracted.mat to the subdirectory of exampledir you created in Problem 1.