144 Hudson Hall, 101 Science Drive, Durham, NC 27708
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Scholar
- Ph.D candidate (08/2010 - present)
Department of Mechanical Engineering and Material Science, Duke
Advisor: Prof. Xuanhe
- B.S. in
Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (09/2006 - 07/2010)
Department of Mechanics and Engineering Science, Fudan
- Theories: Thermodynamics, Solid mechanics, Electro-magneto-mechanics, Biomechanics, Poromechanics
- Materials: Soft active materials, Chromic materials, Biomaterials, Energy materials, Nuclear materials
- Devices: Actuators, Energy harvesters, Medical devices, Self-cleaning coatings
- Arthur K. Doolittle Award, “Mechanochemical Devices”, 246th ACS National Meeting, 02/2014
- Haythornthwaite Foundation Travel Award for IMECE 2013, ASME Applied Mechanics Division,
- Kewaunee Student
Achievement Award, Center for Biomolecular and Tissue Engineering at Duke,
- NSF-PACAM fellowship
for PACAM XII, 03/2013.
- CBTE Fellowship, Center for Biomolecular and Tissue Engineering at Duke, 08/2012-present
- Haythornthwaite Foundation Travel Award for IMECE 2011, ASME Applied Mechanics Division,
- ASME AMD Student Paper
Competition Award (2nd place), ASME Applied
Mechanics Division, 11/2011.
- Best Poster Award, Duke
MEMS retreat, 10/2011.
- Oral Presentation
Honorarium Award, Duke MEMS retreat, 11/2010.
Ministry of Education, 2007-2008 & 2008-2009 (twice, highest award for Chinesis undergraduates).