- Decision 502 - Business Mathematics Review
- Duke University, The Fuqua School of Business (Daytime MBA and Master of Management Studies (MMS) Programs), Summer 2016.
- Instructor Evaluation: 6.86/7.00 (MMS) and 6.78/7.00 (MBA).
- Number of Students: 42 (Daytime MBA), and 14 (MMS).
- Duke University, The Fuqua School of Business
- Operations Management (Weekend Executive MBA (WEMBA) Program - Responsibility: Grading and conducting a review session), Spring 2015, Spring 2016, Spring 2017.
- Operations Management (Cross Continental MBA (CCMBA) Program), Summer 2015, Summer 2016, Summer 2017.
- Operations Management (Global Executive MBA (GEMBA) Program), Summer 2017.
- Operations & Supply Chain Management (MMS Program - Responsibility: Grading and conducting a review session), Spring 2015.
- University of Pittsburgh
- Engineering Management (Graduate), Spring 2012.
- Probability and Statistics for Engineers I (Undergraduate - Responsibility: Conducting weekly review sessions), Summer 2011, Summer 2012.
- Probability and Statistics for Engineers (Graduate), Fall 2011.
- Probabilistic Methods in Operations Research (Undergraduate), Spring 2011.
- Supply Chain Analysis (Undergraduate), Fall 2010.
- Sharif University of Technology (Undergraduate)
- Computer Information Systems, Spring 2010.
- Principles of Marketing, Fall 2009.
- Advanced Operations Research, Spring 2009 and Fall 2009.
- Project Control, Spring 2009 and Fall 2009.
- Engineering Economics, Spring 2008-Spring 2009.